Kidz Club Child Care & Educational Centre provides a safe and stimulating environment; where children are able to grow, learn and enhance their development.
We endeavour to create a “family-like” atmosphere, recognising the need to create a link between a child’s home and the Centre. We place importance on working in partnership with parents in their child’s development, this to cater for individual educational requirements. We believe parents are the primary guiding influence in a child’s life and we aim to respect, complement and support each family’s individual needs.
Kidz Club nurtures a communal approach, through communication and trust we encourage the development of a strong sense of independence and positive self-image. We encourage children to be competent, curious learners and interested in the world around them. Positive reinforcement is used to direct and promote their learning and behaviour.
Kidz Club Educators provide a balanced and comfortable learning environment, where children are given the opportunity to develop in a holistic approach; where they are able to play and learn at their own pace and level of development. Educators provide an atmosphere of love, respect, care and consideration; with the aim of guiding children to reach their full potential. It is our belief that children are capable and confident learners, therefore we create our environment to provide challenges, inquiry and excitement. Collaboration and cooperation are essential in our service, this inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to education.
Through play children develop skills in all areas of development. It is therefore essential that we provide all children with vast and varied scenarios for learning. Educators are deeply aware of children’s abilities and they work to create a mutual learning environment. We foster an optimistic and proactive way of approaching environmentalism through giving value to discard materials, imperfect products and otherwise worthless objects. With a focus on communication
and creativity in a perspective of sustainability and respect for objects, the environment and people.
Lastly and importantly our philosophy and curriculum reflect the full appreciation of Australia’s multicultural society. Enhancing a child’s awareness of and respect for cultural and linguistic diversity. Educators are sensitive to and respectful of these practices.
Kidz Club Goals – Implementation
- To care for each child in a safe, secure and happy environment.
- Educators develop programs that follow the Early Years Learning Framework-(Belonging, Being & Becoming) also incorporating a thematic approach to the curriculum.
- Kidz Club offers a French Linguistic Program.
- Children learn through structured and playful experiences.
- To educate by enhancing children’s senses.
- To provide challenging individual and group activities, which build on the child’s/children’s interaction skills whilst respecting their individuality.
- To provide choices in developmental planning.
- To respect children and foster their independence.
- To develop and stimulate skills in all developmental areas.
- To promote positive self-esteem.
- To enrich children’s natural curiosity.
- To encourage creativity and imagination.
- Educate children to embrace, respect, and not discriminate against gender or culture diversity.
- All families are encouraged to build a sense of belonging within the Service’s community, by providing feedback and suggestion to Educators and management regarding the curriculum and Services’ Policies…